Switching Multi Factor Authentication Options (MFA) - Aftermarket
If users want to switch their MFA (multi-factor-authentication) on their own the following steps must be followed:
- Login to wiTECH 2 with Okta user name and password
- Enter the current authentication method (phone, etc.)
- Note: If users no longer have access to the old phone they will have to contact wiTECH Support to Reset their MFA (multifactor authenticator)
- Once logged in, go to page https://fcawitech.okta.com/app/UserHome
- Navigate to Settings (top right corner under user name)
- Select Edit Profile
- Under Extra Verification, you should have the option to select which verification you will like to set up.
- Google Authenticator/Okta Verify have the phone you would like to set up in order to configure it
|Author: Emil Ghiurau - Wed, Nov 20, 2019. This article has been viewed 1495 times.
|Online URL: https://kb-re.am.fcawitech.com/article/switching-multi-factor-authentication-options-mfa-aftermarket-18.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)